Mary Kogut Lowell
Mary has extensive practice experience in a variety of settings, including several law firms; at the Florida Department of Children & Families, where she served as the Managing Attorney for Florida’s Ninth Judicial Circuit; at a state-certified domestic violence center, where she served as the Director of Justice Programs; and as the in-house attorney at a major airline.
In addition to her legal work, Mary is a graduate-level professor. She has instructed courses in Professional Writing at the University of Florida College of Business; Domestic Violence Law at the Florida A&M University College of Law; and Antitrust Law at Barry University School of Law.
Mary is a member of the Florida and Michigan Bars and the George C. Young American Inn of Court. In addition, she is admitted to practice before the U. S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida and the Eastern District of Michigan.
- Family Law
- Antitrust Law
- Domestic Violence
Admitted to Practice
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida and the Eastern District of Michigan.
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Wayne State University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, M.B.A
- University of Michigan, B.A., M.A. Romance Languages and Literatures, Distinction
Meet the Team
Director of Corporate and Government Relations
Mary Kogut Lowell
David J. Berg
Senior Paralegal/Human Resources Manager
Real Estate Paralegal
Office Manager / Relations
Setup an Initial Consult
The best time to contact an attorney is before you need one. Reach out today.